Friday, August 24, 2012

Interpreting

Good news, Ladies and Gentlemen!  Through PDX Loves Signing, Carissa is now happy to offer community interpreting services throughout the Portland Metro Area and Southwest Washington.  With the written RID/NAD National Interpreter Certification done and the Educational Interpreters' Performance Assessment planned for the late fall, and liability insurance firmly in place, I'm happy to be available whenever you need me.

I've done work for the City of Portland, interviews, weddings, medical appointments, summer camps, church retreats and more, and I'm a proud contractor for Language Fusion.  Let me know if there's any way I can help make your event accessible to the local Deaf community, or if as a Deaf person you need interpreting services.  I work on a sliding scale and do pro-bono work as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment