Monday, January 28, 2013

Well, the first term at Spartanburg College has started, and I'm happy to report that it is going well.
After my year at PCC, I felt I needed a program more post-bac focused, for those who had already gone to university, had a degree, and were getting ready to certify and start working once their program was over. SCC offered such a program, and after talking with them for over a year, I took the plunge. This term I'm in an Educational Interpreting course, a course that focuses only on ASL-to-English interpreting and one that focuses only on English-to-ASL interpreting as both skills are of paramount importance. I'm taking 9 units at a time, so 3/4 time, and I'm also taking a slew of workshops in prep for my EIPA later this year. Thanks for the interest, and I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment